Perhaps you don’t want to be the one texting first all the time? Or maybe, you’re trying not to text someone you’ve just broken up with or someone you’ve been speaking to every day, but now can’t for whatever reason, we all know what that feels like.
Mobile phones make it so easy these days, and people text things they would never say to the person face-to-face.
If you’re battling with yourself as to whether or not to text him, have a flick through the gallery for a list of things you can do instead of sending a text you might regret sending later.
Images via YouTube
2. Take a trip to the shops for some retail therapy.
3. Get some really long fake nails done at your local nail salon. They should make it impossible to text.
4. Go through your clothes and put what you don’t wear any more on eBay. Listing items takes ages, plus
you’ll make some extra cash.
5. Put on your favourite feel good songs and dance around to them.
6. Re-arrange/ re-decorate your room.
7. Start watching Workaholics. It’s gloriously mad and you’ll be too busy laughing to even
look at your phone.
8. Watch make up or hair tutorials on YouTube. Before you know it, it’s four hours later and you’re watching a
video of someone tickling a camel.
9. Take a really hot selfie to show him what he’s missing.
10. Plan your dream holiday.
12. Remind yourself of all the reasons why you shouldn’t text him anyway. You don’t need a man in your life to make you feel good.
13. Have a nerf gun battle or picnic in the park with your friends.
14. Learn all the words to Busta Rhymes’ ‘Gimme Some More’ off by heart. Don’t stop till you’ve perfected it.
15. Watch all of your favourite movies in a row.
16. Go to the gym or for a run.
17. Take up a new hobby – something you’ve always wanted to do.
18. Order pizza, including starters, sides and dessert.
19. Get so drunk you pass out.
20. Make a Spotify playlist.
21. Bake or cook something. Invite your friends round for dinner.
22. Write down whatever it is you want to text him on a piece of paper. It’s good to get it out of your system.
23. Find a podcast you love, download a bunch, and take a very long walk while you listen.
24. Make up weird new lyrics that go in tune with ‘I’m Sexy And I Know It’.
27. Create a bucket list.
28. Read every article on HitTheFloor.com.
29. Start your own blog.
30. Start learning a new language.
31. Give your social media accounts a ‘makeover’.